Software Implementation Project Lead（正社員）
Under minimal supervision, the Software Implementation Project Lead is responsible for leading implementation of software solutions for multiple new/existing clients. With deep understanding of the functional and technical features, and with support of project team resources, the associate configures software to meet clients’ business needs. The associate establishes, develops and maintains positive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels within both organizations. Excelling in this role requires establishing clients’ trust and confidence in the ability to drive implementation projects to successful conclusions.
While the associate is accountable to a Tokyo-based manager, he/she is expected to work with global peers and dotted managers in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Achieving mastery of UL’s proprietary software package Wercs Studio and its interface offerings.
- Working closely with clients’ project teams to understand and document their technical environments and regulatory business practices.
- Developing, reviewing and overseeing approval of all project documentation.
- Designing solutions and configuring software to meet customer requirements.
- Working with development resources, configures system to interface with clients’ existing environments.
- Working with regulatory resources, configures systems to meet clients’ business needs.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues impacting projects.
- Training end users on the software in both one-on-one and classroom style environments.
- Developing project plans, budgets and schedules.
- Coordinating kickoff, design, status and other project meetings.
- Managing project deliverables in accordance with standard methodology.
- Directing day-to-day activity of all project tasks to ensure scope and schedule compliance.
- Ensuring project budgets are met and quality standards are adhered to.
- Effectively communicating status and issues to project stakeholders.
- Understanding client’s strategic needs and identifying associated business development opportunities.
- Fostering positive environment to develop high performing teams.
- Leading geographically diverse project teams.
- University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree) in Computer Science, Information System Management, or a related discipline.
- Generally 5 years of experience in project management and software implementation.
- Business English fluency (both written and verbal). Native in Japanese.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with project management related software packages.
- Strong technical background including: Database principles (SQL Server), Microsoft .NET, system analysis and design, ERP, software configuration and application troubleshooting. Experience with Oracle database is a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
E-mail ： email@example.com
Tel ： 0596-24-6717